Wednesday, July 28, 2010

dingleberry ebayers

I've not had a lot of difficulty with buyers on ebay..of course I don't sell a tremendous amount. Around l8 months ago I had a buyer send a check that bounced...really irked me because it was close to fifty dollars, They said they'd make it right but never did.

SO...... every few months I'd e-mail them and remind me they had given me their word and they'd not kept it..and that really wasn't an honorable thing to do. Few months later I'd send a similar e-mail....never a response.

This week (after the last e-mail from me being a month or so ago) they finally responded that if I'd send them my paypal addy they'd send me the money. I did and they did. Persistance pays off I guess.

Today I noticed I'd gotten a negative feedback on ebay and instantly couldn't figure out why...no one had complained about anything to me. when I checked it out it was a dingleberry (my word for duds) that neged me for being honest with him. While in Zanesville on vacation I did a few relists so maybe I'd have a few dollars in the bank when I got home. I really did think the items were by my desk...but when his shirt sold I couldn't find it. I searched the ebay room high and low...to no avail. So I e-mailed him asking if he'd allow me a couple more days or that I could immediately refund his money. No response at all so I did immediately refund his money with a sincere apology. No word from him, no thanks for prompt refund..instead a Neg...a neg for being honest.

Since I can't respond to him with a less than positive feedback on ebay I think I'll list his id information here..after all, this is my site and I pay for it....If any of those reading are miscellaneous sellers you might want to add this id to your blocked bidder list.

User ID: dpar4028
Name: don parker

City: temecula
State: CA